- Active / Sportive / Swimming
- For groups
- For kids
- Art and Culture
- photo 1
- photo 2
- photo 3
- photo 4
- video 1
BreeBronne holiday and leisure park, a water-lover's paradise! Enjoy building a sand castle on the lakeside beach and take an occasional dip in the clear water cool off, or why not launch yourself down the 60-metre-long slide.
In the subtropical fun and swimming paradise, you can play and splash around until your fingers go wrinkly! BreeBronne also features an appealing outdoor pool. Swimming pools are open to both park guests and visitors who are not staying at BreeBronne.
The park and beach also features a number of playgrounds.Opening times
- the outdoor pools and playgrounds are open from May until approx. mid September, from 9 a.m. until sunset
- the subtropical swimming paradise is open daily from 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Freshwater lake measuring 3½ hectares
- 60-metre-long slide
- bouncy castle
- beach kiosk, snack bar, restaurant and terrace
- subtropical fun and swimming paradise with slide and jacuzzi
- 3 outdoor pools of varying depths
- toddlers' pools and paddling pools.
Use the services of North Limburg's reservation office to book your group visit directly.More info